At KEY Project, it’s our mission to advance the economic interests of our community. If you are looking for a licensed, category 1, certified kitchen to develop a new food product or launch your specialty food business, let us help. The kitchen is available for rent 7 days a week, by appointment. The standard rate is $25.00 per hour.
Perspective users are asked to submit the following documents:
- General Excise License. http://tax.hawaii.gov/geninfo/get/
- Certificate of Liability Insurance ($2,000,000 general aggregate and $1,000,000 each occurrence with “KEY Project, 47-200 Waihe’e Rd, Kaneohe HI 96744” listed as an additional insured.
- TB Clearance. https://health.hawaii.gov/tb/files/2016/10/TST-Clinic-Schedule-03.07.17.pdf
- Temporary or Permanent Food License. Issued by Dept. of Health, Sanitation Division, 591 Ala Moana Blvd, Honolulu HI 96813, call 586-8000. http://health.hawaii.gov/san/food-information/
- Food handler safety certification. https://health.hawaii.gov/san/files/2017/01/2017-Food-Handler-2-Hour-Workshop.pdf
- Facility Use Agreement. KEY Project Facility Use Agreement-2016-17
Please call 239-5777 for information and to schedule an appointment.
Aloha-From the Executive Director’s Desk
KEY’s kitchen is now fully-equipped and ready to go. We invite you to come by and check it out! Major renovations and improvements are complete and quality equipment has been installed to set the stage for operating at a commercial level. Stop in to take a tour of the facility, and tell us about your new culinary creation. We’re here to help as you make your way into the food business! Let’s work together. Your success, is our goal!