The lab is free and open to the public. Desktop computers are equipped with either Windows 10 or Macintosh operating systems complete with applications like Word, Excel, and Publisher and are connected and ready to surf the internet. The room is ADA accessible, air-conditioned and also includes access to SmartBoard technology. Laser printing in black and white is complementary.
Technical assistance is available during lab hours to help you with general questions regarding the Internet, Windows Applications, Emailing and other operations related to use of the computer.
A one on one introduction to computers and individual consultations are available by appointment with 3 days notice. Please call 239-5777 or email email@example.com.
Monday, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Wednesday, 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Friday, 8:30 am to 2:00 pm
- Sign in at the entry way
- No food or drinks
- Bring your own USB flash drive to save your work to
- Surf the internet safely. Do not visit risky sites or download from untrustworthy sources.
- Work quietly and be respectful of others
- Don’t change any of the computer settings
- Print only pages that are necessary
- Log off when you are done